Diabetes Mellitus is not Curable but it can be Controlled

Persons with Diabetes Mellitus need not worry about excessive, though it is not curable but it can be Controlled.

The best steps that need to be done is to identify more closely on Diabetes Mellitus (Diabetes) so that we can find ways of handling the right to life as usual.

Diabetes Mellitus each year continues to increase. Diabetes Mellitus is a systemic disease that can cause complications to the whole organ, among others, can lead to coronary heart disease, a narrowing of blood vessels cerebro-vascular (stroke), Kidney Failure (Renal Failure), Impaired vision, nerve disorders (neuropathy) and others. Diabetes Mellitus is a disease state characterized by hyperglycemia (high blood glucose levels).

There are two types of Diabetes Mellitus, namely: 1). Diabetes Mellitus Diabetes Mellitus type I is dependent on insulin medication. Often occurs in a person younger than 30 years; 2). Diabetes Mellitus Diabetes Mellitus type II is not always rely on insulin medication, can be treated with oral anti-diabetic (OAD).

Three main symptoms of Diabetes Mellitus: Polyfagia, Polydipsia and Polyuria.

Polyfagia is the condition with the amount of food. Diabetes Mellitus is usually always feel hungry, that they always lead to overeating. But the food can not enter into the cell body and accumulate in the blood (increased blood sugar levels / hyperglycemia), the body feels weak and less powerful because of lack of cell sugars ("hungry cells").

Polydipsia is the condition that much to drink. Diabetes Mellitus will always feel thirsty, which is caused by the consumption of sugar can not enter into the cell body.

Polyuria is many / frequent urination, especially at night, which is caused by high blood sugar levels.

Besides the major symptoms of the above-nets, there are also other symptoms such as: 1). Disorders of the eye in which high blood sugar levels (hyperglycemia) can cause changes in the lens of the eye so that vision becomes blurred; 2). Easily happen that a fungal infection in the genital itch, especially in women; 3). The body feels tired and sleepy; 4). In the event of injury will be difficult to recover because of decreased resistance to infection; 5). When infection occurs at the foot injury will occur to lead to gangrene and amputation risk; 6). High blood sugar levels in pregnant women causes the fetus to grow into a big (baby's weight at birth could reach more than 4 kg).

Tip: "Immediately consult your doctor if there are signs / symptoms, such as the above"

3 komentar:

information zone said...

Hi there, i just wanted to drop you a line to say that i thoroughly enjoyed this particular post of yours, take care - and keep blogging. Good place to advertise your blog:
Business social networking website

Gacance said...

Okay, Thank you admin, i am so happy heard yours, it's sure,

Larysa Bohdana said...

I was diagnosed with COPD with 55-60% lung capacity. and Hiv, My doctor just said all the crying , stomping your feet will not change it so just accept it and basically patted me on the back and sent me home to die. I was devastated and was afraid to do anything. I stopped riding my bike, I was afraid to do anything that would cause any exertion. It consumed my thoughts with every breath and the fear of what to expect was almost more than I could deal with. So I couldn't get myself all time I decided to find a herbal cure online and I came across Doctor Itua on how he cure several people suffering from Hiv, and Herpes I gave him a call on this Number +2348149277967 also chat on whatsapp he gave me all the details about the cure i paid him for the medicine after 5 working days i receive my herbal medicine ,I use it for two weeks that is how I get Cured and today I'm living healthy and  fine I give him thanks also promise him to testify about his work,He Can also cure the following diseases..Copd,Herpes,Alzheimer's disease,carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Parkinson's ,Epilepsy,Cancer,Fibromyalgia,Hiv,Hepatitis,diabetes,Coeliac disease,Infertility, Asthma.Contact...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com..Whatsapp Number...+2348149277976

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP